The Runnemede Farmers’ Market is back for a second season.
Sponsored by the Runnemede Fire Company, the 2017 season kicks off Sunday, June 4th with a Spring Festival.
Plans are now in the works to incorporate more festivals, weekly themes, and specials events.
Interested vendors can send an email to runnemedefirecofarmersmarket @ gmail.com for more information or to request an application.
Schedule of Market Dates and Themes:
- Sunday, June 4 – Spring Festival
- Sunday, June 11 – Kids’ Day
- Sunday, June 18 – Farming Day
- Sunday, June 25 – Nutrition Day
- Sunday, July 2 – Independence Weekend Mini Festival
- Sunday, July 9 – Runnemede Day
- Sunday, July 16 – Public Safety Day
- Sunday, July 23 – Summer Harvest Day
- Sunday, July 30 – Community Social
- Sunday, August 6 – Cooking Day
- Sunday, August 13 – Family Picnic Day
- Sunday, August 20 – Local Brewery Day
- Sunday, August 27 – End of Market Celebration
- Sunday, October 22 – Fall Festival
Be sure to like Runnemede Farmers’ Market Facebook page to be kept up-to-date about all special announcements and upcoming events.