The Borough of Brooklawn’s 3rd Annual Fall Festival is set for Saturday, October 21 from noon to dusk along the Brooklawn Waterfront at Timber Boulevard.
Rain Date is Sunday, October 22.
The day kicks off with the 4th Annual Tom MacAdams and Eileen Vitola 5K Race and one mile walk for ALS Hope Foundation.
At the Brooklawn Fall Festival, there will also be:
- Fall Festival Royalty Competition.
- Live musical performances throughout the day
- A variety of food trucks — including Mannino’s Cannoli Express
- Vallari Vineyards and Eight and Sand Beer Co.
- An arts & craft vendor village
- A pumpkin pie eating contest
- Apple Dessert Bake-Off Competition
- An expanded kids zone with many activities, including face painting, pumpkin painting, balloon artists, bounce house, a circus performer, miniature horses, K-9 demonstrations, continuous hayrides and much more.
The festival concludes at dusk with a movie under the stars.
Be sure to follow the Borough’s Facebook page to keep up-to-date on all of the latest information for the Fall Festival.
Photo Gallery from Brooklawn’s 2016 Fall Festival by SJO:
Camden County Sheriff’s Department K-9 Demonstration from the 2016 Brooklawn Fall Festival
*Post edited and updated on August 24, 2017 at 8:55 a.m.